The Relations Group Offers FREE Consultancy To ANY Potential Clients
Why would we offer our consultancy for free? The simple and honest answer is that when we are able to influence campaigns before they have been finalised we are able to steer them in a direction that will make them significantly more effective. While we can, and often do, take on campaigns where the spokesperson, press release, prizes, research or messaging are all confirmed, we much prefer to get involved in the planning stages. Simply put: a better campaign means better coverage and better coverage means better results.
Here's a few more reasons why we offer our consultancy free:
- We're able to recommend the most suitable routes to coverage based on your objectives and how they link to the benefits
- We can utilise our 15 years of broadcast PR experience to help your campaign
- We can access the opinion of the editorial team in Independent Media News to gauge feedback on your story so far
- We can recommend areas to research or even survey questions for a poll
- We can recommend spokespeople for a campaign that will improve the traction of the campaign and increase the likelihood of interest from national stations
- We can brainstorm creative angles and hooks that will enable your campaign to stand out from the crowd
- We can recommend prize ideas that will enable you to access millions of people for low cost
- We can make recommendations for TV coverage, online coverage, video ideas or non-broadcast PR due to our relationships with sister companies and partners
- We have a payment by results pricing model. Our consultancy ensure we can provide the best possible coverage for you, and results for us
We have brainstorms daily so if you'd like us to discuss your potential campaign as part of our regular brainstorms then please call 020 7158 0000 or complete the form below and we'll be in touch to discuss or with the ideas.
Free Broadcast Brainstorm Request Form
Once you fill out this form we'll aim to come back to you with ideas within 2 days. There is no obligation or catch, we just know that if you like our ideas you're more likely to work with us.